Job Title: Driver
Reporting to: Transportation Manager
Location: Amman and Camps
International Medical Corps is a global, humanitarian, nonprofit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief and development programs. Established in 1984 by volunteer doctors and nurses, International Medical Corps is a private, voluntary, nonpolitical, nonsectarian organization. Its mission is to improve the quality of life through health interventions and related activities that build local capacity in underserved communities worldwide. By offering training and health care to local populations and medical assistance to people at highest risk, and with the flexibility to respond rapidly to emergency situations, International Medical Corps rehabilitates devastated health care systems and helps bring them back to self-reliance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive IMC Jordan vehicles as needed for work-related matters as per supervisor’s directions.
- Keep IMC Jordan vehicles in good condition at all times.
- Assist IMC Jordan programs and departments to carry out work-related tasks when required with supervisor’s permission.
- Carry office or guest house-related procurement with supervisor’s permission and under Finance Department observation.
- Comply with IMC’s standard procedures and regulations in terms of security and logistics as well as relevant local laws.
- Monitor and maintain vehicles’ tracking sheets.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Years of experience: Min 2 years of experience
- Holding license of 5th class category for driving depending on the vehicle
Compliance & Ethics
Promotes and encourages a culture of compliance and ethics throughout International Medical Corps. As applicable to the position, maintains a clear understanding of International Medical Corps’ and donor compliance and ethics standards and adheres to those standards. Conducts work with the highest level of integrity. Communicates these values to staff and to partners and requires them to adhere to these values.
The duties and responsibilities listed are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive.
International Medical Corps is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a veteran.”
This job description is subject to periodic review and adjustment in order to achieve IMC’s goals in
Jordan, and any changes to JD will be discussed and agreed