Jordan Aeronautical-systems Company (JAC)
Jordan Aeronautical-systems Company (JAC) is an Approved Maintenance Organization (AMO) specialized in Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul and approved by Jordan Civil Aviation Regulatory Commission CARC under the number CARC.AMO.05. We delive
Category B2: Sign maintenance tasks only (no permission to release the aircraft) on avionics and electrical systems and he can carry out the following tasks:
- Perform Maintenance avionics and electrical systems.
- Avionic and electrical tasks within Power Plant and mechanical systems, requiring only simple tests to prove their serviceability.
- Carrying out the delegated work and maintain the standards set by JAC Maintenance Organization Exposition:
- Report to the Certifying Staff any defects found or suspected on aircraft, engine, accessories and appliances that may affect the airworthiness; Bringing to the attention of the Certifying Staff:
- Any issues that may affect the safety of employees in the workplace;
- Any tasks where the correct tooling is not available;
- Any deficiencies in facilities, equipment, tooling, and methods, products which have become known and may affect a job, a staff member, or the work assigned or observed;
- Perform system, Power Plant, component and functional checks as specified in the aircraft maintenance manual
- Demonstrate the use, interpret and apply appropriate documentation including structural repair manual, troubleshooting manual, etc.
- Correlate information for the purpose of making decisions in respect of fault diagnosis and rectification to maintenance manual level;
- Describe procedures for replacement of components unique to aircraft type.
- Carrying out any other duties within his capability as required.
Job Oriented Qualifications and Skills
- Have a B1/B2 JCAR Part 66 License.
- Have at least a minimum of 3 years' experience in aircraft maintenance.
- Received type rated training on the aircraft that he is certified theoretical & Practical at training Organization appropriately approved IAW JCAR Part-147, detailed description, operation, and Component location, removal /installation and bite and troubleshooting procedures to maintenance manual level, at this stage, the staff is able to:
- Demonstrate a theoretical knowledge of aircraft systems and structures and interrelationships with other systems, provide a detailed description of the subject using theoretical fundamentals and specific examples and to interpret results from various sources and measurements and apply corrective action where appropriate;
- Be familiar with inspection methods, techniques, and the equipment used in determining the Airworthiness of concerned articles
- Be proficient in using various types of mechanical and visual inspection aids.
- Be familiar with the JAC MOE and Regulatory Authorities Requirements.
- Be familiar with Airworthiness Directives maintenance and service instructions of the Manufactures
- Received Module 9 and Module 10 training Course.
- Received Fuel Tank Safety Level 2 training Course.
- Received EWIS training Course.
- Be able to understand, read and write English.
- Must be able to use ladders, work stands, lifts, etc. and be able to work on all areas of the aircraft that may require access during performance of duties
- Must be comfortable working at heights and confined spaces.
- Physical exertion such as: pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, standing, walking and light lifting of boxes, bags, files and electronic equipment
- Must not have any medical conditions that preclude certification
- Work is performed at JAC Hangar at Marka and possibly offsite.
JAC Company Values
- Trust– We will create trust by being honest, ethical and respectful every day. What we say is what we do
- Committed to Excellence– We will always strive to be better, to be different, to Go Beyond
- Ambitious– We will dream big and pursue those dreams with passion and determination
- Agile– We will question the norm, seek out opportunity and embrace change for the better
- Fun– We’ll have fun while getting the job done and ensure a positive and happy workplace
- CustomerCentric – We will build honest, personal relationships with our customers and aim to wow them
- People Focused– We will develop, engage, protect and support our staff and each other
Employement Type :
Minimum Experience :
Minimum Experince Years :
Job Location :
Civil Airport, Marka
Even if you don't match the criteria !!!
We are always looking for talented people in different fields.
Create your own profile using your LinkedIn for future reference.
Create your profile Now!